We are pleased to announce that VSA merchant Katerina Brezoianu of Kate's Attic and Homes has graciously donated her "Detached Victorian" home for our new visitor information centre, which will be officially opening in February 2014.
To fit our parcel and organizational needs, we've customized some elements of the structure -- as seen in the vendor photo below, the full retail version of the house features an amazing walled front and back yard as well!
The full version of this authentic British brick detached Victorian home features:
- Front rooms feature bow-windowed rooms, all equipped with convenient privacy curtains;
- Dining room, parlour, breakfast room, large kitchen on the first floor;
- Three large bedrooms, one bathroom with a connected antechamber on the second floor;
- A gated paved front yard with stone ground;
- A walled back garden with lawn (accessed through the kitchen), with includes complimentary gifts of an elegant bench with two sitting animations for elegant ladies & gents, and a lovely stone fountain with animated water and sound;
- The gardened version weighs in at 151 prims and comes in a rezfaux box, with an instructions notecard for your convenience. (dimensions: 38 x 23 m);
- A smaller 142 prim gardenless and yardless version is also included for smaller plots (dimensions: 17 x 23 m);
- The structure features mesh components and requires a mesh-enabled viewer.
To view and purchase the full version of the house in person, visit Kate's Attic and Homes or her shop on the Marketplace.
Many, many thanks to Lady K for her generosity!